Friday, November 14, 2008

Ok, Enough of Zhengzhou already!!

We are getting restless and ready to move on to the next venue Guanghzou here we come in the morning! The pics below are of the Orphanage and a local school, we were moved to tears at the orphanage, I will share more later we have a fussy baby tonight she is not feeling well. One more day closer to coming home!!! Yeah!!! Being in China has changed me in many ways, it has given me a great gift more precious than I can describe, but more thank anything it makes me grateful to be an American

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got to stop looking at your blog at work, I just can't stop crying. I can't wait to meet my new neice and give you all a big hug. I am so proud of you and miss you. Luv, Aunt Suz

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see her in person she is so beautiful and looks so huggable :)we are all so lucky to have her as the newest member of our family... hope yall have a good trip back let me know when you get here...love pam