Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Being Quite for a Reason:o)

Sometimes you just can not say what you really, really want to say in a public forum....even when it is something really good that you are extremely excited about!! So I remain tight lipped for a few more days (hopefully)!

Okay now that's out of the way...haven't posted in a while, I have been really busy;) Doing what you ask?

* Working, I won $100 for having the highest sales for the month of July...yeah me!
* Lot's of random paperwork:)
* Buying some baby clothes, finally settled on buying mostly 18 month sizes and a few 12 month
* Doing more decorating in my nursery
* Entertaining Zach and his friends, they think summer must include something FUN to do at all times...
* Weekend's boating and working on my tan!

That's about it! Going on Vacation next week to the beach with our friends Kent and Amanda, we got a really cool condo at a steal in Gulfport, AL. I can't wait, this may be our last vacation as a family of 3! Visit again soon.....maybe I'll have something EXCITING to say!

No comments: