Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vacation Over, Reality Setting In











Ok, for the first time in a long time...I had a real vacation. Poor Jimmy and Kent had to work, but the rest of us had fun. We rented a condo, it was me and Jimmy, our good friends Kent and Amanda, Zach and his buddy Cody. I now have a tan and a refreshed mind. I have come back home to the reality that I have a lot of work to do....work work and adoption work. Hopefully there will be a shower in the next few week so I can start checking off my long list of baby things that I need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Shay,
I just joined the Yahoo group and saw the link to your blog. I would like to visit with you by e-mail (I'm not a blogger). There are some interesting similarities in our referral pictures which would be fun to share. (aleong2911@yahoo.com)