Friday, June 12, 2009

Need a vacation from my vacation!

Had a great vacation we cruised to St. Thomas, St. Martin, Coco Cay for seven days and stayed in New Symrna Beach for a couple of days beforehand. I learned one thing....cruises are not the best choice in vacation for a two year old....too confined and not enough activities for little ones. But we had fun none the less!! It was nice to get away, get the sun and eat like the world was running out of food in seven days. I think we collectively gained a metric ton. Lots of pics below we had so many good ones I had a hard time narrowing it down. Aubrey is doing great her language skills are really progressing. The only issue we have is seperation anxiety when I get out of her sight, it is really bad some days. I guess we just have to be patient and ride it out. I hope she soon learns that Mommy will always come back. Oh how I love this little girl. Zach is enjoying his summer break. Now it is back to the old grindstone and as usaul when you leave for a while I came back to a pile of work a mile high. Oh well here's to my next vacation!




















































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!! Aubrey's hair is getting so long! I looked back at the Gotcha Day pictures, and now, and my! How her hair has grown! I didn't even recognize her at first in one of those pictures!!