Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Life

Life has been so crazy lately I have not had time to post, I have new pictures but I also have a new lap top and have not downloaded them onto my computer yet. Only real news is that we are going on vacation, if fact right this very moment we are driving to FL to stay in a condo for a couple of days then we are going on an 8 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, yeah ! I don't think I have ever need a vacation more. Aubrey is doing great, the terrible twos have hit us full force though which I think is perfectly normal. She has a serious case of seperation anxiety everytime I get out of her sight which is stressful for me, but we are dealing with it. The girl loves her Mommy! Hopefully I'll have some lovely cruise pics to post when we return. Bon Voyage!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and hear how everything is going! :)