Thursday, March 5, 2009

I can put on my own shoes!


Ok so they are on the wrong feet? Who cares, I still look cute! Things are going good. I have had a really busy couple of weeks with work and am expecting March to be very busy also. I have a lot of travel coming up. My mom has been watching Aubrey for me, thank God for her. I hate to stress her too much so I am going to have to devise a plan for my sister and my cousin to help out. I hate leaving her so much. she misses me and when I get home she is clingy :( poor baby. Part of me wishes I could stay home, but it is not financially possible. I am very lucky to have a flexible schedule most of the time, so I'm counting my blessings. Speaking of blessings, I ran across a guy tonight that talked to me very openly about his faith, he said that he felt that adoption was high in God's favor. It was nice to hear.

No comments: