Saturday, March 21, 2009

4 months and a birthday!
















Yesterday was Miss Aubreys 2nd birthday and our 4 month anniversary home. I feel we have come a long way with her, we are a family. She is doing so well, had a check up with the Dr. on Thursday and she says Aubrey is developmentally on target. Her language skills are blossoming more each day. She amazes me with the love she has to give and her fun personality. She is a happy little girl. Everyone always comments on how well behaved she is, my Mom even said she is the most enjoyable child she has ever babysat for, which is saying a lot! Anyway we are all doing well and are planning a birthday party for Sunday. I wanted to mark her birthday and our four months at home day with a special post and some pictures. These are of a recent hike we took and a little fun she had with some spaghetti. I will post party pics later:)










No comments: