Saturday, September 5, 2009


Just loved this photo thought I'd add it. Jimmy, Aubrey and I went to the beach last week, Destin, FL. It was my National Sales Meeting for work, had a great week. It is always a really exhausting week too much overindulgence, eat to much drink too much stay out too late and come home feeling like you got hit by a semi! I was rather proud that I kindaof took it easy on myself and feel better than usual, i might just shake off the fog by tomorrow, just got home yesterday. Aubrey is doing really great, she recently went through a pretty whiney phase that was driving me nuts but it seems to have passed. I find that with kids these patches usually do if you don't pay them too much attention. She continues to be such a loving, sweet little blessing. Zach is doing great also, school is going well so far, he has a really sweet girlfriend, we are looking for a vehicle for him, he is still playing guitar and singing his heart out. What a lucky Mom I am:)

No comments: