Saturday, October 25, 2008

Feeling Blessed Today

No new news really other than that we got our final travel packet yesterday with our itenerary and such :) Am I still nervous.....yes, it comes and goes but today I am feeling good and very blessed to have this opportunity. It is ironic that in the travel itenerary it tells you exactly how much money you will need for the remainder of the process and guess what.....we have EXACTLY the right amount saved almost to the penny, isn't that weird? We expected to have to scrounge around a bit but it looks like that won't be the case. Once more we have been provided with an open door and there is no ugly monster standing in it.... thanks GOD! I wish I knew if Aubrey ever got the chicken pox and I wish I was holding her right now, but soon enough! Will post our itenerary soon, and I want to add some photos from our shower at long last, I am very grateful to have loving friends and famiky that cared enough to give me one! So stay tuned.....

No comments: